Saturday 22 September 2012

Singapore

SINGAPORE - 


Where I lived with Mum when I was a baby - and where she lived for 12 years.

 Mum & I went for an early morning walk.
Chicken Rice - my favourite, at the food court
                             
Botanic Gardens - this is the in the evolution garden - the cycads - dinosaur plants ..

Singapore is amazing. It has braille for blind people to read the information about the plants. People who are disabled or who have problems with mobility can go anywhere in Singapore.

 Epiphytes like these ferns attach themselves to trees to climb higher to get the sunlight

I worked on my enquiry project at the Tanglin Club.
I hadn't seen Binky for 3 months. She was so HAPPY to see me, as you can see - she knows how to smile at a camera!
 Don't worry, I'm not sitting on her.
 She's a true model. I can't wait to take her to Balmoral.
 This isn't a fire. This is fogging which the government does to kill off mosquitoes so people don't get dengue fever. They do the same in Vietnam.

 We went to Little India - Mum LOVES dahl!
 and I got an Indian dress - which I've been wanting for ages.
 This was in the Singapore paper - they haven't got enough maids so they want to import maids from my country!

 .

No comments:

Post a Comment