Wednesday 26 September 2012

Wednesday in Saigon

Saigon: Breakfast shots, ISHCMC for lunch, time with Nga and then Joel came over for dinner.

Mum and I had breakfast by the river like we did for almost 6 years. We sat on our favourite chairs and I had my usual 3-2-1 Blast off (pancakes, bacon, eggs and mango). I painted for about an hour with my watercolors (like I've always done). I also did a bit of work on my PYP exhibition project, AND took some random shots (like I've always done). 








Mum and I sent a video message to Grandma, E and Margie who had lunch today in Sydney. Today is Georgie's birthday. THEN, I put on my ISHCMC school uniform (like I've always done) and joined my friends for lunch. 





And after school Joel came over and we hung out at Riverside, with the Riverside gang, and then had dinner at Blu together.

We fly to Phnom Penh tomorrow - for Sopheak's birthday.



No comments:

Post a Comment