Thursday 18 April 2013


On Monday morning, very early, Mum and I are departing Sydney for 16 days. 

I'm going to every country in Indo-China, even though I've lived in Vietnam and Cambodia I haven't seen the 3rd country the French colonised - LAOS. 

So this is the first post, and what I'm going to do (you can see where I'm going if you look at the map above):

Singapore (well, that's not Indo-China, but I've lived there too and it's special to me), 
then to
Hanoi (Vietnam) before a quick flight to Luang Prabang (Laos). I will be there for a week. 

THEN we're flying to Siem Reap, which actually isn't on the map, but it's where Angkor Wat is (a World Heritage site) and it's north of Phnom Penh. 

THEN we're going to Phnom Penh, 
Then, we're going on another short flight to Saigon - which is officially called Ho Chi Minh City.

Then back to Singapore, and to Sydney. 

If you want to follow my blog, send me an email and I will let you know when I put up posts. 

AL

5 comments:

  1. That must have been such a good trip how exciting was it? Was it fun? Send me an email and tell me more I'm down at the farm and I haven't seen you in such a long time we should get you guys down someday it is my birthday on Monday 22nd of April and I'm very excited I have missed you so much also I miss Wendy and Binky ill try to Skype you in a couple of days because I won't be home I hope you get this message and I hope you see it soon I love you very much and we need to catch up
    Love from BFF Ash xxx��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have NOT LEFT YET! We are leaving on your Birthday!

      I can't wait until your party! I'll get to see you then and YES we MUST see each other sometime!

      HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY (BIRTHDAY GIRL!)

      I SEND MY BEST WISHES!

      LA
      AL

      Delete
  2. Have a fabulous time! Prue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Prue! We will definitely have an adventure! AL

      Delete
  3. I am so so looking forward to sharing Luang Prabang with you Sa - and walking around Ta Prom where 'Two Brothers" was filmed and where we walked when you were 3 and almost 4 years old - now as an almost 11 yr old .... We are going to create adventures !!

    ReplyDelete