Tuesday 30 September 2014

Down Sihanouk & My "Get & Give" ONLINE store

We turned left from Monivrong Boulevard into Sihanouk Boulevard.
(BTW, Norodom Sihanouk was the King of Cambodia from 1941-1955 and from 1993-2005 but he was also President and Prime minister. He died in 2012 and is known at The King-Father of Cambodia).

We walked passed the “pet shop” which is a cage of dogs which probably have diseases. There were cages of dogs for sale in Saigon too. One dog reminded us of Binky, so Mum wrote Bink an email saying she was thinking of her!


Then we walked to Herb Cafe opposite Wat Langka which has been my regular chocolate frappe cafe, and Mum’s watermelon juice .. I took photos of what I just take for granted, like Bridgepoint or Woolworths carpark. 







Then we went to IPC where I bought some cool stationery to make an online shop for friends, to raise money for Cambodian Children’s Trust. This afternoon I took photos, and set up a simple online shop. It’s here:
Then Chetra and Carol came over for a swim, a drink and dinner. I didn't take any photos because it was just "normal" being in "our" Phnom Penh balcony with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment