Saturday 27 September 2014

Stuck inside - deluge outside.

I was convinced this wet season was going to be unusually dry for Cambodian Septembers.

Sunday morning, and we had climb out of our window to get our breakfast. We couldn't have heard the monks chanting through the monsoonal, howling storm.


As you can see, I'm not writing about much because I'm still here in the hotel! The streets now bloated rivers and the "Phnom Penh Venice" is preventing mobility, not only to tuk tuk out, but also to wade through the now floating Russian Markets. To pass time, I labour through a mini 10 question math test for my Term 4, Week 5 first math EXAM!!! 











I was reading The Cambodia Daily this morning (can you see there's not a lot to do?) and I saw that a new, brilliantly named international airline is starting this month in Cambodia. I'm starting to wonder whether it's time to move on from QANTAS!! You'll understand if you read the article.




No comments:

Post a Comment