Saturday 27 September 2014

FIVE years

It was SO exciting this morning. Courtenay and I saw each other in person again. The last time we saw each other was FIVE years ago. We spent every afternoon and weekends together in Saigon, and lots and LOTS of sleepovers. 

These photos were of the last night we had together in Saigon in June 2009. I was 7 years old and Courtenay was 9! I had just finished Year 1, and she had just finished Year 3.




Courtenay went to live in Moscow while I stayed in Saigon, but we spent hours talking to each other on Skype. We kept in touch for 5 years on Skype and Facebook and emails. Courtenay moved to Phnom Penh a month ago .. so we got to see each other ... and we spent the whole day together. Mum and Chelsea (Courtenay's Mum) and Morgan (Courtenay's brother) did too. 

Courtenay and I then got a tuk tuk to a new movie theatre in Phnom Penh. It cost $4 to see The Maze Runner, which I saw at Cremorne last week and cost a lot more. We took snaps of ourselves in a Japanese photo booth which are stickers. 

We're going to see each other EVERY day this week. Here are photos of Courtenay and me this morning.





Morgan, Courtenay and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment