Monday 1 October 2012

Dinner in Phnom Penh

Dinner in Phnom Penh - I cooked.

Last night I cooked dinner for everyone. Nothing special, just the usual Stir fry. I first had to buy some of the ingredients. "It wasn't just any stir fry" exclaimed Sally, "you did do it all your self"! That is quite true, but Sally did fry the tofu and Mum peeled one piece of garlic! Following the stir fry, we had some dessert. I would've shown you the photo's if I took any, but . . . it was gobbled down before I had the chance!

Buying the ingredients at the market


taking the shopping home in the tuk tuk


Most of the ingredients, except the carrots and tofu - THIS ALLL COST 11,000 riel,
which is AUD 2.75 (the cost of ONE lettuce in Sydney)




just stir frying


et voila!!













No comments:

Post a Comment