Tuesday 30 June 2015

Lovina

 Today we traversed the centre of Bali. From Ubud (where the red rectangle is, in the map), we went south to join the main road north (just 2 lanes). I was checking the compass on my phone and we were mostly travelling between 358 degrees to 2 degrees, except when we wound our way through the highest peaks and valleys in Bali, then we were going from 80 degrees to 170 degrees with one turn. It took about 3 hours, but I slept through some of it (I DID stay up till half past midnight watching a DVD series about Queen Mary of Scots!). 


Amazingly, we got upgraded to the family villa at Lovina. When I say a villa, I don't mean just one room and a pool, we got 3 bedrooms, 3 dining areas, 3 lounge areas, a garden, a playground and full view of the beach. AND, it's all open (except for the bedrooms) so it feels so open. (I actually couldn't find Mum!).



1. find the "apsara" 
2. find the "apsara" 
ok - there I am


Then sunset from our beach door, with the moon almost full.


almost full moon


No comments:

Post a Comment